For our construction industry clients across the state we provide representation around the full range of legal issues they encounter from the structuring of their businesses to the defense of claims relating to completed projects.
- Defending construction companies on disputes over the quality of construction work or payment
- Assist contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in collecting their receivables
- Filing and defending mechanic’s liens
- Defending bond claims on bonded projects
- Assist in structuring their business entity, such as a corporation or LLC
- Represent clients in investigations by government agencies
- Employment law issues, from creating and applying employment policies to representing clients in government investigations, to advice on avoiding employment claims.
We also represent property owners in disputes over the quality of construction work or over payment.