Suzie M. Locke
Email Suzie LinkedIn
- Pfeiffer University, B.A., History, suma cum laude, 2010
- Southwestern College, M.S., Leadership, 2012
- Washburn University School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2020
- Order of the Barristers
- CALI Awards: Legal Writing Research and Analysis I & II, Criminal Procedure, Professional Responsibility, Local Government Law, Property Law, Labor Law, Civil Procedure II, Energy Regulation
- Adjunct Professor, Butler Community College
- U.S. History
- Public Speaking
- First Year Experience
Suzie’s practice focuses on general civil practice.
A native of Idaho Falls, Idaho, Suzie attended Pfeiffer University in Misenheimer, N.C. where she was a three-year starter on the women’s soccer team, served as an AmeriCorps Bonner Scholar, and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in History. Suzie moved to Kansas in 2010 to coach as the graduate assistant for women’s soccer at Southwestern College where she completed her master’s degree in Leadership. Prior to attending Washburn University School of Law Suzie served as the Director of Human Resources for the City of El Dorado and El Dorado TrueCare Pharmacy. While at Washburn, Suzie competed on the trial advocacy and moot court teams. She also served as an intern for the Honorable Eric. F. Melgren.
Outside of work, Suzie is an active member of the Butler County community aciting as Chair of the Susan B. Allen Memorial Mospital Board of Trustees as well as serving on the El Dorado YMCA Board of Directors and Flint Hills Services, Inc. Board. She is a graduate of Leadership Butler and the Kansas Leadership Center You.Lead.Now Program.
Suzie enjoys running, baking, and being outdoors with her family. She lives with her husband, Ryan, and three sons on a working cattle ranch outside of El Dorado.